Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My 5 Year Plan

I have been thinking about where I want to be in my life, in the next five years. There are a lot of things I would like to do, and I am trying to get at least some of those done as soon as I can.

So, here is my five year plan:
  • To finish my baking degree
  • To get/start my photography degree
  • To get my bedroom cleaned up and redecorated
  • To move out of my parents' house
  • Have a regular exercise routine
  • Have a healthier/better eating habit
  • To be in a healthy, loving relationship
  • Learn Spanish fluently
  • To at least start writing a book
  • To become a little more outgoing
  • Learn to play the ukulele
  • Re-learn how to play the violin
  • Learn Italian fluently (or at least semi-fluently)
  • Learn sign language (ASL) fluently (or at least semi-fluently)
  • Get my vision re-checked
  • Save up for, and buy, a good DSLR camera
  • Adopt a dog
  • Become proficient in cake decorating
  • Learn how to apply makeup
  • Learn how to sew
  • Learn to love myself (yes, I really want to do this)

No comments:

Post a Comment