Saturday, April 8, 2017

3 Wishes

I have been thinking about all the things I would like to do in my lifetime, and these are the three that I would most like to happen (although I know the first won't happen in this lifetime).
  1. To get to see and talk to my mom again.
    My mom died in 2010, and it was very hard on me. We didn't have the best of relationships, but I did love her very much, and hated seeing her so sick, and in the hospital, the last 5 weeks of her life. I did get to say goodbye to her, but I did not want to let her go. I really want to be able to be with her again, one more time.
  2. To have a job/career that I will love, and not really feel like 'work.'
    I have a few passions: writing, baking, and photography. I am currently going for my baking degree, and hope to get more degrees in all three friends in the future.
  3. To travel the world.
    I have never been outside of the U.S. before, and would really love to travel all around, outside as well as in the U.S. There is a lot that the world has to offer, and I want to see and experience as much of it as I can, while I can.
There is much, much, MUCH more that I would love to be able to do, but these are my top three. I hope to be able to enjoy more things in my life, and to have the best life I can possibly make for myself.

Even though this is a three wishes post, I have decided to add one more, because it's something that I really, really, really want:
  • To get married, and start a family of my own.
    I want to get married to someone who loves me for all of me, who won't hurt or try to change me, and who I love very much, who I will love for who he is. I would also love to have children, either biologically, or through adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment