- Nothing is permanent
- Smile if you want a smile from another face
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to achieve it.
- Once a year go some place you've never been before.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Follow the three R's: Respect for Self, Respect for others, and Responsibility for all your actions.
- With realization of one's own potential & self confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world.
- The ultimate source of happiness is our mental attitude.
- You have to start giving first and expect absolutely nothing.
- Kindness is the key to peace and harmony in the family life.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
10 Lessons From the Dalai Lama
I forgot where I got this from, but I love these lessons, and decided to share (if anyone knows where this is from, please let me know, so I can give credit to whoever created this list!!)