Sunday, April 30, 2017

52 Reasons Why I Love You, Mom

I think I got this idea from Pinterest, and thought it was a sweet idea.

My mom died several years ago, so I won't be able to give her this, but I thought I would share it with you guys.

Required Materials:
  • A deck of playing cards 
  • Plain white or colored paper 
  •  Scissors 
  •  Stickers, photos, other decorations 
  • Pencil, pens, or markers 
  • Hole punch 
  •  String or ribbon

Directions

  1.  Cut squares of plain paper to fit the cards; glue a piece on each card.
  2. Decorate one side of the card with stickers, photos, and fun doodles. On the next card, write the "reason."
  3. Punch holes in the cards; tie together with string or ribbon.
This would be a great gift for Mother's Day, a birthday, or any other time. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment