Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wishing on a Wedding

For the last several days, I have been looking at wedding ideas on Pinterest, and it is making me wish I was getting married.
Even though I don't even have a boyfriend yet. I am getting closer to 30, and I really want to be in a relationship before then.
After my mother died in 2010, I thought about doing some sort of tribute or something like that, to remember her at my wedding.
I haven't been thinking too much about the big day, but I want to have the wedding at my church, and the honeymoon in Hawaii.
I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, so that's why I want to go there for the honeymoon.
Seeing the ideas on Pinterest is inspiring me to think about my future, and what I want to do. Right now, I'm not really doing anything to prepare for my future, and I feel bad about it.
I want to finish school (Hospitality/baking and teaching/teacher's aide), get a job, move into my own place, and then figure out what to then.
I really need to get myself going with the first step in all of this, but I don't have the motivation. I don't know what to do. But, I'll figure something out. Hopefully soon.
I am nervous about all that I need to do, but I am excited to get going. I want to do my part in the community, and the world, and I can't wait to get started. I hope my friends and family will support me in what I want to do.
Even though I really, really, really want to get married, I know it won't be for a while, and at the moment, I'm ok with that. There are other things I can do, while I wait for my time to come to get married.
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment