Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Child in Me

This past Friday, I had gone over to a friend's house for pumpkin carving/painting, one thing I absolutely love doing. Getting to be creative with a pumpkin is pretty cool.

I absolutely love arts and crafts, which means there is a child within me. And I love that. That means I won't always take life seriously, and that simple things in life are always the best.

My favorite "simple" things to to are read, write, color with crayons, markers, colored pencils and paint, and have fun in the outdoors.

People tend to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of work and raising a family and all that other stuff, that they don't take the time to enjoy the simple things in life, which is sad.

I mean, I know people have to work, and take care of their family, but that's all they focus on these days. Which is sad.

I hope people realize someday that life isn't all about working all the time, and "just" raising a family. It's also about having fun, and enjoying the simplest of things.

Life is too short to be working all the time, and being serious every second of every day. Go out and have fun. Live. Don't shut yourself from the good things.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment