Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New CD Release

If you are familiar with the Britain's Got Talent show, you'll know that on the recent season, a 17-year-old duo named Jonathan Antoine and Charlotte Jaconelli won second place for their singing (I think they should have won first, they are that good!).

They got a recording contract after the show ended, and started working on a CD. They released their CD, called Together, in the UK on September 30th. Then, it was released today in the US. I am hoping to buy the CD within the next few weeks.

If you would like to see their audition for Britain's Got Talent, here is the link for it. They are so amazing, and I get blown away every time I watch it.

I have been following them ever since I saw their audition on Inside Edition (we don't get BGT here in the USA), and I am so glad that they got the chance to do what they are doing.

They did an interview for a US news show, and if you would like to watch that as well, here is the link to that.

I can't wait to get the CD and listen to it! They have amazing voices, and they are very down to earth people. I love them!!

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment