Sunday, September 30, 2012

Social Sunday

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Recess at school, being a girl scout, less worries, play doh, weekend morning cartoons.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
The only one I know of is Di.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at the recess?
Playing tag, and swinging on the swings.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A police officer, but then it changed to teacher.

5. What was your favorite toy?
This Barbie caravan that opened up along the middle. One of my parents got rid of it after a while, because it broke (I think), and I wasn't happy about that. I'm still not.

6. What was the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Neither of them have reminded me of something I did for quite some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment