Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dreaming of a Job

Last night, I had a dream that I was at the local library, and the head of the library told me I had been hired there, which made me really happy.

I really hope I get a job, and soon. I need the money. And something else to do. I don't have a lot going on during the week, so I am bored a lot.

I haven't had a job in quite a while, and I actually kind of miss working. It is kind of interesting having a dream about working at the library, because I would love it if I got a job there. I volunteer there, so it would be nice to do more than just that at the library.

A lot of people who work there know me already, and I know them, through my mom, so I have an advantage there. When my mom was alive, she worked there, and included me in some of the library activities, which I actually enjoyed.

Plus, the library is close by, so I don't have to rely on public transportation to get me there. I can drive in bad weather, and walk in good weather.

So, I'm hoping this dream comes true. I have had only one of my dreams (dreams I've had while sleeping) come true, so it would be cool if it happened again.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment