Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall Fun

Earlier this afternoon, I went to a fall fest at a local community college. It was pretty fun. They had a pumpkin patch, a couple mazes, face painting, food, jewelry making, and other things. I was able to get a pretty good size pumpking, that’s in good shape. I can’t wait to carve/paint it for Halloween!

I haven’t been to school in a while, for personal reasons, so it was weird being at school again and not going to classes. But I had a good time. My dad had said he may go to it next year. I think he would like it, if he went.

I absolutely love fall. The changing colors in the leaves, the cooler weather (especially since the heat wave we had for about half the summer), the festivities going on, and the decorations popping up.

I haven’t decided if I’m going to dress up for Halloween, but I will probably give out candy. I love seeing all the costumes the children wear. I remember one Halloween where a boy dressed up as a candy vending machine. It was awesome!

Well, that’s all for now. More to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment