Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday

1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is pumpkin carving tonight at a friend's house. Saturday and Sunday, I have to big plans, although I may go to a sale at a local thrift shop.

2. A big pet peeve of mine is when drivers go into the right lane, for turning right, and right when the light turns green, they speed up ahead of you, just so they can save time. You can't wait just a few seconds longer? Or stay in the lane you were in, to go straight?

3. I am really loving the beauty of fall. Many different colors, the cool air, holiday decorations.

4. The rain is great. I love it when it rains, except when it's cold out. Luckily, the recent rain we got was on warm days, so it wasn't so bad.

5. My favorite girly indulgence is chocolate, of course!

6. A song that I always get stuck in my head is nothing at the moment. I can't think of a song that's recently been on my mind a lot.

7. The best cure for stress is time with animals. I have two cats that I love hanging out with. They love being by me, and they always make me smile or laugh every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment