Friday, October 12, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday

    1. My favorite flower is pretty much every flower. I don't have a particular favorite.
    2. You should never talk about what people should and shouldn't do, in a lot of situations. They can (usually) figure out what is right and wrong
    3. My favorite discovery of late is that I'm good at crocheting. I've been taking classes at my church, and right from the beginning I've been able to catch on pretty quickly. I am currently working on a fall shawl that they gave me the pattern for. So far, it looks really good. I can't wait to finish it!
    4. This fall you will probably find me wearing jeans and sweaters.
    5. I wish I were a teacher or teacher's aide right now. I love children, so this would be a great job for me to have.
    6. My favorite TV show currently is American Pickers. I love the places to go to, and what they buy/sell. It's interesting to see a part of the past still alive today.
    7. This weekend I want to relax, and work on the shawl I am crocheting.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment