- My favorite flower is pretty much every flower. I don't have a particular favorite.
- You should never talk about what people should and shouldn't do, in a lot of situations. They can (usually) figure out what is right and wrong
- My favorite discovery of late is that I'm good at crocheting. I've been taking classes at my church, and right from the beginning I've been able to catch on pretty quickly. I am currently working on a fall shawl that they gave me the pattern for. So far, it looks really good. I can't wait to finish it!
- This fall you will probably find me wearing jeans and sweaters.
- I wish I were a teacher or teacher's aide right now. I love children, so this would be a great job for me to have.
- My favorite TV show currently is American Pickers. I love the places to go to, and what they buy/sell. It's interesting to see a part of the past still alive today.
- This weekend I want to relax, and work on the shawl I am crocheting.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!