- The last thing I ate was a granola bar this morning, before going to the library to volunteer.
- The last time I went to the beach was in 2004, when I visited my oldest brother. He took me to the beach for a couple hours or so, since I've never been to that state before (California).
- My last vacation was in 2011. Although, I don't know if it really counts as a vacation, since I had to go out of state for a funeral.
- The last place I drove was nowhere. I don't drive yet, so I can't really drive anywhere. I'm hoping to get my license by next summer, though.
- The last song I listened to was Losing by Tenth Avenue North. It's about what we go through in life, and that we are always forgiven by God.
- The last thing I watched on TV was this morning's news.
- The last time I said "I love you" was a couple days ago, to my dad. I said it just because I love him (of course).
Have a wonderful Friday!