Friday, November 2, 2012

And the Job Hunt Begins

The other day, I went to Trader Joe's to get a job application. I haven't filled it out yet, but I will definitely do so today. I really need a job, and soon. I don't know how many times I've sent in applications to a number of places. None of them have hired me, which has discouraged me for a while, from looking for a job.

I want to go back to school and the spring, and I would like to pay for at least half of it myself. I will ask my dad if he could pay for the other half.

I've had a couple jobs before, but they were temporary. I was in the work/study program my senior year of high school, and that was just for the school year. It was half a day, and I didn't make a whole lot, but it felt good earning money.

I have also had a couple babysitting jobs, but they didn't last. With one family, they were from France, and their visas were up after a while, so they had to move back to France. With the other family, it was just a temporary thing.

I really hope I get a job soon, but with the economy the way it is now, I doubt that will happen.

But, we'll see what happens. I really hope there will be an opening soon, and that I get a job.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment