Friday, September 27, 2013

Five-Minute Friday: True

I am linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for today's Five Minute Friday.

Today's FMF: True

The true character of a person
Lies within the soul
It comes out bit by bit
As time goes on
It is a combination
Of beautiful
And not so beautiful
Attributes
But they are all unique
To each and every person
It's what makes a person
True to themselves
We just need
To find out
Who our true selves are
No one can tell us
Who we truly are
No one can change
Our true selves
We are who we are
For a reason
If we are
Not true to ourselves
We are lying
To ourselves
And to others
Truth may not be easy
But it is always worth it
Be true to yourself
So you can be true
To others

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this!!! So glad I stopped by from FMF to see what you wrote this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like it, and that you stopped by :D

      Delete
  2. Your words "Be true to yourself/so you can be true/to others" rign true with me :). Thanks for sharing on FMF :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got something out of this! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete