Monday, September 16, 2013

Alley Repavement Work Starts Tomorrow

Well, signs were put up on our block, saying that work on our alley is going to start tomorrow. That means two weeks of noise and not being able to use the alley.  And...having a nicer-looking alley after the two weeks of work.

                                                             
                                                   The flyer that was put up on our block.
 

I was wondering if/when they were going to repave the alley. It's in pretty bad shape, and I am glad they are going to work on it.

Hopefully there won't be too much hassle and stress coming out of this, because I know that several people on our block drive, and would want this to be over with as soon as possible (I don't drive yet, so it doesn't affect me too much).

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment