I found this article on Yahoo, about children having allergy tattoos, which could possibly "save their lives."
To be honest, I don't know what to think about this. There are good things about this, and there are bad things.
But, I guess it's a good idea. It could help save a life, and help people watch the food they serve/eat.
Is it better than those bracelet things, though? Are either any good? What do you guys think?
I'm all for letting people know about any allergies children have, but what is the best way to do that, without causing any issues, or as little issues/problems as possible?
How do you feel about 'allergy tattoos'? Good or bad idea?