- I am the youngest of five.
- I have several passions: children, animals, volunteering, photography, baking, volunteering, and writing.
- I am going to school for my baking and pastry degree.
- I love polar bears.
- I love calendars.
- I love planners. Both monthly and weekly ones.
- I love plaid.
- I have lived in the city all my life, but I prefer country living.
- I love composition notebooks
- Hot chocolate is my favorite drink.
- I am a big chocoholic.
- I've never worn makeup before, and it doesn't bother me.
- I have three pen pals, who I love talking/writing to. They are very nice, and very supportive.
- I've grown up with cats, although we've had a few fish, and a hamster as well.
- I never really liked/loved school all that much until I got to college.
- I have never moved once in my life. I have lived in the same house, on the same block, in the same neighborhood, in the same city, the same state, ever since I was born.
- I have never been outside of the U.S. before, but I was close to the U.S./Canada border when I went to Montana in 1999.
- I am addicted to Pinterest.
- I love working with clay.
- I keep a dream journal.
- I love spicy foods, and I am positive I got that from my mom.
- My favorite food is Italian, but I also love Mexican food.
- I still love using crayons, markers, and colored pencils.
- I dream of living on a farm with my own family someday, raising horses, and having my own garden.
- I don't like to exercise, but I am in the habit of riding my bike three days a week whenever the weather is nice. I have been doing that since June.
Thursday, September 26, 2013
I got the idea to do a 25 Things list about myself, from a friend who also has a blog. So here goes.