Thursday, September 26, 2013

25 Things

I got the idea to do a 25 Things list about myself, from a friend who also has a blog. So here goes.

  1. I am the youngest of five.
  2. I have several passions: children, animals, volunteering, photography, baking, volunteering, and writing.
  3. I am going to school for my baking and pastry degree.
  4. I love polar bears.
  5. I love calendars.
  6. I love planners. Both monthly and weekly ones.
  7. I love plaid.
  8. I have lived in the city all my life, but I prefer country living.
  9. I love composition notebooks
  10. Hot chocolate is my favorite drink.
  11. I am a big chocoholic.
  12. I've never worn makeup before, and it doesn't bother me.
  13. I have three pen pals, who I love talking/writing to. They are very nice, and very supportive.
  14. I've grown up with cats, although we've had a few fish, and a hamster as well.
  15. I never really liked/loved school all that much until I got to college.
  16. I have never moved once in my life. I have lived in the same house, on the same block, in the same neighborhood, in the same city, the same state, ever since I was born.
  17. I have never been outside of the U.S. before, but I was close to the U.S./Canada border when I went to Montana in 1999.
  18. I am addicted to Pinterest.
  19. I love working with clay.
  20. I keep a dream journal.
  21. I love spicy foods, and I am positive I got that from my mom.
  22. My favorite food is Italian, but I also love Mexican food.
  23. I still love using crayons, markers, and colored pencils.
  24. I dream of living on a farm with my own family someday, raising horses, and having my own garden.
  25. I don't like to exercise, but I am in the habit of riding my bike three days a week whenever the weather is nice. I have been doing that since June.

No comments:

Post a Comment