Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Meetup #3: Making Hats for Preemies and Pillowcases for Cancer Patients

Today was the third Meetup event I went to. It was a charity craft event, where we made hats for preemies, and pillowcases for cancer patients.

I hadn't done any knitting or crocheting in a while, so this was a perfect excuse for me to start up again.

The women there were very nice, although I think I was the youngest one there. But, I had a good time.

I crocheted a hat, and it came out pretty good, although I made a minor mistake during the process. Here is a picture of the finished product:


Purple is my favorite color, so that's why the hat is purple. It looks pretty good, seeing as this is only the second thing I've crocheted.

All in all, today was a good day, and I am so happy that I was able to make something for someone in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment