Saturday, April 12, 2014

Living the Single Life

I have never had a boyfriend, and although I do want to be in a relationship someday, I am perfectly content with being single at the moment.
 
I can focus more on my schooling, and finding a job, and taking care of myself.

Yes, I do eventually want to have a boyfriend, and eventually a husband, but it's not a huge priority at the moment. Though, I am starting to get a little anxious about when that will happen, as I am getting close to 30, and I really want to start a family of my own.

This is my favorite "single" song, that Natasha Bedingfield sings. It pretty much sums it up for me right now.

Although, I am starting to think about (hopefully) getting in a relationship someday soon, as I really want to get married and start a family. And I'm not getting any younger!!

I don't see why teenagers and young adults feel like they have to rush into relationships, and to go through a bunch of different boyfriends/girlfriends before they get married.

They have many, many years ahead of them, and they don't need to be worried about whether they are in a relationship in high school. They need to focus more on school, friends, and family time.

So, for the time being, I am content being single (no drama, no anger, no negativity). Although, I won't say no to going out on occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment