Saturday, April 26, 2014

Meetup #4: Lunch at Delia's Kitchen

Today was Meetup #4 for me: brunch at a local restaurant called Delia's Kitchen.

I had never been there before, so I figured I would check it out by going to this Meetup.

Seven other women went to this brunch meetup, and they were all very nice, although much more talkative than I was. But, I enjoyed myself nontheless.

I had Belgian waffles and bacon, and it was very good! I will definitely be going here again.

I am so glad I went, as I have been wanting to go to Delia's Kitchen for ages. I live only a few blocks away, yet I've never been. This meetup event was a very good excuse for me to get out, and to go here.

The next Meetup event I plan on going to is Giving Artfully Charity Crafting Night on May 7th. I enjoyed the craft night last time, and look forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment