Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Vegetarian/Vegan Lifestyle

Several years ago, I tried the vegetarian lifestyle, which was inspired by my sister, who had been a vegetarian for many years.

But it only lasted for a month.

Although, in that month, I had more energy, I felt better, I was sleeping better, and because of that I wasn't as tired as I usually would be.

I also cut down on how much meat I ate in general a bit.

I recently went out to eat at a vegan/vegetarian restaurant with a few other women, and the food was great!

Since I have tried healthy foods that taste really good, I am more willing to be a healthier person in the long run.

I have been recently checking out vegetarian/vegan cookbooks from the library, to see if there are any recipes that would interest me, and so far, about half of them do interest me. Hopefully I will be able to start making these recipes soon! They sound really good!!

Let's just hope I can stick to this lifestyle for longer than a month this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment