Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Change is in the "Hair"

Well, today I got a hair cut. I normally don't like getting haircuts, but I really needed one. Plus, I've always wanted to try a pixie style, and since the weather is warming up, I figured I'd go for it now.

I am very happy with how it came out. The stylist did a wonderful job.

Here is my before picture:



And....


My after picture:




It is very short, but that is what I wanted. Although, it'll probably take me a while to get used to the new length, as I am so used to how it was before.

I wanted to try a pixie style cut, like I said, and had been looking for the perfect cut for about a week or so. I found a picture of the perfect cut today on the internet.

My hair isn't quite the same as in the photo I found, but that's ok. I am very happy with my hair.

I am going to miss my long hair, and I will grow it long again. But, I figured I'd get a short style for the summer, so I don't have to spend a lot of time on my hair.

A few people have already commented on how they really like it, and that feels good to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment