I am thankful for:
- My family. Even though they can be crazy at times, they are my family, and I love them all. I was chosen to be a part of this family, and even though it hasn't always been easy, happy, or fun, I am glad for the chance to call them mine.
- My friends. They have supported me, loved me, cared for me for many, many years, and I love every one of them.
- God. He is there for me every second of every day, even if I don't realize it. I can go to him whenever I want, wherever I want, with whatever I want/need.
- A house to live in. Not everyone is able to have a house to call their own, and that is not right. But I am one of those who have had a house to live in all my life.
- The pets I have/had in my life. They are/were a source of immense joy in my life.
- The volunteering I am doing with the library. I am delivering library materials to those who are unable to come to the library, and I am absolutely loving it. The people I volunteer with are really nice to me, as are the people we deliver to. I have been doing this for four months now, and I am so thankful and happy that I get to be doing this.
- Having the choice to go back to school. Almost two years ago, a major event happened, and I needed to take some time off school to get everything back on track. I am now ready to go back to school, and I am actually excited about school.
- Blogs, journals, and books. I am a very shy person, except around family and friends, so these things are my friends when I want to say something, or to get away from life for a while. I can get things out of my mind, and onto paper (or screen), and I feel a lot better afterwards.