- Right now the weather where I live is cool but nice. It's also sunny and almost cloudless. This is my favorite kind of weather.
- The best piece of advice I have ever been given is that I have what it takes to do the things I want to do, and that I shouldn't be afraid to go for it.
- My most favorite person in the world is a guy friend who I have known since junior high (12 or 13 years!!). We have gotten together a ton over the years, and I feel comfortable being myself around him. Comfortable to be more outgoing. I am very thankful to have him in my life.
- If I were to have a mission statement for my life it would be Never give up, and never let anyone bring you down. Life is precious.
- My favorite item in my closet is this pretty black and white flowery dress I recently got at a yard sale. It fits me well, and I absolutely love it.
- The best cure for a bad day is a chat with a good friend, a comfortable book, music, and/or a comfortable bed. And my cats.
- Today is a beautiful day. I am so thankful to be alive today, and every day I get after this.
Friday, September 14, 2012
Fill in the Blank Friday
Happy Friday everyone!!