- My first memory is having chicken pox when I was a year old, though it's a very vague memory.
- My first love is non-existent. Though, I know it will come someday. Hopefully soon.
- My very first favorite color was purple, and it still is.
- The first time I really felt like a "grown up" was when I started college. I was able to choose the classes I want to take, how many to take, and when to take them. It made me feel like I can do things on my own now.
- The first thing I do in the morning is wake up to music, and listen for a while.
- The first cd I bought was a Charlotte Church CD.
- My first car is yet to be bought. I don't have a license, so I can't really have my own car. I don't see the point of having a car if I don't have a license yet, but I do have a car that I can borrow if I need to, so I don't need me own car for a while.