- My church for the experiences they offer everyone. I am taking a crochet class at church, that starts today. I have been wanting to learn to crochet for a while, and this is perfect.
- each day that I get to live. I get to experience new things every day.
- Photography. I get to be creative, to express myself in a way that's comfortable for me. And a way that I love. I am always looking for the perfect picture, in everyday life.
- My cats. They help me feel better if I am down. They love me no matter what, and love to be with me. They are a joy to have in the family.
- Parks. I can go there anytime and relax. I love to watch the animals enjoying them as well. I can bring a book, notebook and pen, or whatever I want to a park, and enjoy it.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Today I am thankful for...