Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Loving Yourself

Last night, I was looking through a book I recently bought, called Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Journal. It has pages of questions and prompts for you to answer, and they were pretty interesting. Even though I'm not a teenager anymore, these questions and prompts can easily be adapted to adults. I figured I would answer them on here.

The book is separated into categories, and the first one is called Loving Yourself. Here is the first prompt, and my answer to it:

Make a list of all the things you like about yourself.
  • My caring side
  • My love for children
  • My love for animals
  • My crafty side
  • My love for books and writing
  • My sensitive side
  • My love for baking
  • My laid back side
  • The teacher in me
  • My love for helping people, animals
  • My love for travel
  • My compassion
  • My love for photography

No comments:

Post a Comment