Sunday, September 23, 2012

Social Sunday

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid to do?
Take self-defense classes. I'm a very shy person, so I don't like doing things that involve people watching me, while I perform whatever needs to be done. But, I really want to take self-defense classes so I know how to defend myself, and so I can be more outgoing.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully with degrees in special education and hospitality/baking. Maybe even teaching as well. Or at least job interviews for teaching positions.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of the 2012?
I am looking forward to hopefully getting my license before I go back to school. I've been wanting to get it for a long time, but things came up that prevented me from getting it. So, hopefully I'll get it before the year is over.

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
My hopes for my blog are that I can write what's on my mind, and hopefully people can help me figure things out if I need help, or get encouragement if I need that.

5. Do you always see yourself living in the same city or town?
No, because I have lived in the same city all my life, and would like a change of scene. But I do plan on visiting every once in a while.

6. What is your morning routine?
I wake up, eat breakfast, use the computer, watch a little tv. And if it is Friday morning, I volunteer at the library, delivering materials to those who can't come for whatever reason.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment