Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

1) 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter and clothes don't count).
Music-it calms me down, relaxes me at night.
My phone-It helps me connect with people who I don't get to see very often.
Computer-same as phone.
My journal-I can write what I can't say out loud, so I don't have to be thinking about something all the time, to the point where it stresses me out.
Books-I can go into a completely different world, if I want to get away from mine for a while.
     
2) All time favorite book? Why?
I don't relly have a favorite book. There are many books that I really like.

3) Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
Getting my driver's license. I've been wanting it for a long time, and I am really to go through the process of getting it.

4) If you could go back and relive one year of your life?
Hmmm....there isn't really a year I want to relive.

5) What do you wish people knew without you having to tell them?
That it is difficult for me to speak up for myself, and that I am well aware of how I look, and of myself. That I am a human being, just like they are. I am not a freak, or stupid, or a creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment