Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring is Finally Starting to Show Itself

Spring officially started on the 20th, but it didn't start feeling like it until today. It was a little warmer than it had been before, which was nice. The rest of this week, into the weekend, it is supposed to get into the mid fifties, which I love!!!

This Sunday is Easter, so the weather will be perfect when my dad and I go to my sister's to celebrate. I love seeing her and her family, but I wish we got to see them a little more often than on holidays. They live about an hour away, which is why we don't see them very often.

I love the warmer weather more than the cold, so I am very happy that winter is finally over. Although I know we might get cold weather again soon, since the weather is kind of unpredictable where I live.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment