Tuesday, March 19, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 26

What kind of person attracts you.

The kind of person who would attract me is someone who is sensitive, caring, funny, honest, fun to be with, loves some of the same things I do.

People who love staying in and just hanging out, as much as going out, to have fun. People who really want to know me, and be friends with me.

People who listen, remember the little things I say, care about my well-being and happiness.

People who love animals, love children, love life.

People who life me up when I'm down, who don't mind listening to me when I need to talk, who will just be there for me if I need someone.

People who believe in me/others, as well as themselves.

People who don't put others down to make them feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment