Friday, March 22, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 28

Something that you miss.

Something that I miss is being in Girl Scouts. That was pretty much the only thing I looked forward to in elementary school. It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed all the projects we did.

I hope to be able to work/volunteer with the Girl Scouts someday (hopefully soon). There was a troop outside of the library this past weekend, selling cookies, and that reminded me of my Girl Scout days. Which made me want to work/volunteer with the organization even more.

Girl Scouts was like a whole different world to me. And I loved it. Camping (even though it was indoors) for a few days away from home, crafts, food, earning badges...I loved it all.

I hope to have my kids in the scouts when they are in school, as I think they would really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment