Friday, March 8, 2013

Sorry for Being MIA the Last Few Days

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't been feeling well since Saturday, and I didn't feel like blogging.

I am almost over this cold that I have, so I feel well enough to do a little update.

School has been going well. The homework isn't too bad, which is nice. The teacher told us today that for the final exam, we have to make and bring in a vegan entree or dessert for the class to try. When I heard that, I thought this was the easiest exam EVER.

I don't eat a vegan diet normally, so this is unusual for me to do. But, I'm willing to do it.

I am hoping to volunteer with a day camp this summer. It's a camp for kids with cancer, where they get to do different fun activities each day of camp. I was a photographer in the past, and I had a lot of fun. I hope I get to do it again this year.

Within the next couple of months, I might be getting my driving permit, and my dad may be taking me out driving as well. I really hope I can get comfortable with driving, so I can get my license. It would help me out a lot, so I can get a job and not have to worry about transportation.

It would also help me in being more independent, and not as reliant on others for things. And that would be awesome!

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment