Friday, February 22, 2013

School and Winter Woes

I go to a Nutrition class every Thursday morning, and have been to every class so far. But, yesterday, the teacher did not come in, which really stinks. She did not email or call anyone in the class, or at school, to let anyone know she wasn't coming in.

I'm not at all happy about that. I paid for the class, and I think the teacher should have at least contacted us, if she wasn't able to come in, so we didn't have to waste time waiting around.

But, at least there's no homework for this week. There usually isn't much homework in the class, and it's not hard, and I have a week to do it. I just like to have a break from it sometimes.

Last night, we got about 3 inches of snow, and I'm not happy about that. I know it's winter here, and we normally get snow, and cold weather, but I don't like it at all.

But, I am grateful/thankful that I have a roof over my head, so I shouldn't really complain about the weather. I am able to stay warm, and I am happy about that.

I wish I was somewhere warm, like Hawaii or Australia. It is warm in both places, and I have always wanted to go there.

Well, that's all for now. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment