Friday, February 8, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

Where you'd like to be in 10 years

In ten years, I would like to have my associate's and/or bachelor's in Hospitality (focusing on baking), and hopefully working at a bakery.

I would also like to work on either getting my special education teaching degree (bachelor's), or a teacher's aide degree.

I would love to have my own place, and be able to take care of myself, without relying on others to do stuff for me, like getting groceries, and driving places.

I would also love to have my driver's license, so I don't have to rely other others to drive me around.

I would like to be a little more outgoing, so I don't miss out on things I want to do in life.

I would like to be in better physical shape, as well. I don't need to lose weight, but I don't exercise very much, and I am out of shape because of that.

I would like to have been married, and started on a family. I am ready to be a wife and mother, and can't wait until those two happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment