Friday, February 15, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

How you hope your future will be like

I hope to work at a bakery, hopefully one that I opened up myself.

I hope to be married, and have children.

I hope to adopt.

I hope to travel the world.

I hope to write at least one book in my life.

I hope to live on a farm and raise horses.

I hope to volunteer with the Special Olympics.

I hope to take up yoga/pilates.

I hope to become a professional photographer.

I hope to become either a special education teacher, or a teacher's aide.

I hope to volunteer/work with Girl Scouts.

I hope to live in another country (possibly somewhere in Europe) for a year.

I hope to learn how to sew, so I can make my own clothes.

I hope to become better at knitting and crocheting, so I can make my own clothes.

I hope to be more outgoing.

I hope to learn a few foreign languages so I can talk to more people.

I hope to work/volunteer at an animal shelter.

I hope to go on at least one missions trip in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment