Saturday, February 23, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 17

Your highs and lows of this past year

Hmmm.....this past year actually wasn't too bad. Not the best, but not bad either.

Highs of the past year
Watching my niece and nephew for my sister while she and her husband were at the dentist, and then going out for a treat at Crumbs Bakery afterwards.

Easter with my sister and her family.

Thanksgiving with sister and her family.

Christmas with sister and her family.

Signing up for spring classes.

Donating hair to Locks of Love.

Getting a cell phone that works for longer than a couple weeks.

Volunteering at the library, delivering library materials to those who can't come in for whatever reason.

Lows of the past year
Occasional nights where I get upset thinking about mom not being here anymore.

Hearing about the Sandy Hook shooting that happened on December 14 (which is my birthday).


I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment