Sunday, February 24, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 18

Your beliefs

I believe that people should be treated equally, and fairly, no matter what.

I believe that people should not be treated badly, just because of who they are. If everyone were the same, life would be boring.

I believe that there is a heaven, and that I will get to see the ones who have died again someday.

I believe that families should spend as much time together as possible, that time together improves relationships.

I believe in very strict gun control. People who should not have guns are able to get them, and that is wrong.

I believe that everyone should get an education, no matter the family income, age, disability, etc.

I believe that people should abide by the laws, no matter who they are, and that they should be punished accordingly. There are laws for a reason!! Although, I also believe that over time, some laws should be changed or removed from action.

I believe in helping people out in times of need, no matter who they are, or what their situation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment