Saturday, February 16, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 10

Discuss your first love and first kiss

Well, I haven't had either yet, so I can't really say anything about it.

I have had a couple crushes over the years though. Once when I was in fifth or sixth grade, when I was in this multicultural arts program at school. There was a guy there, who was two years older than me.

His mom and dad were part of the program, so he was there as well. I remember he was standing by where I was sitting in the auditorium, while the adults were explaining about the program. When they were done, he asked if I wanted a piece of gum, and we had been friends ever since.

After I got to know him, I started to have a crush on him. In the last year or so, a friend of mine, who also knows him, to me that he became.......well, let's just say that he changed.

I had gotten over my crush of him after that.

There was another guy that I had a crush on, who I met in high school. I was a freshman, and he was a senior. He was a peer mentor for the freshman, and was in the same period study hall as me. We became friends, and got to know each other a little.

But, since he had gone off to college, I didn't get to see him again. He had gotten married since then, and now has a son. So, I had to get over that crush as well.

Right now, though, I do not have a crush on anyone, and I have not kissed anyone yet. I do not have a boyfriend/love either, which I am fine with at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment