Tuesday, February 12, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

Well, I don't know about interesting, but here goes:

  1. My favorite color is purple
  2. I love making lists
  3. I love calendars
  4. I love to bake
  5. I love photography
  6. I love to write
  7. I am the youngest of five
  8. I LOVE chocolate
  9. I have never travelled outside of the U.S., although I was close to the Montana/Canada border once.
  10. My favorite season is either spring or summer
  11. I volunteer at my local library, delivering materials to those who can't come to the library for whatever reason (disability, illness, etc.)
  12. I love spicy foods
  13. I have never had a boyfriend before, which is kind of nice
  14. My favorite animal is the horse, but I also love polar bears
  15. I never really liked school until I started college
  16. I knit and am learning to crochet as well
  17. My favorite sport is baseball, and my favorite team is the Chicago White Sox
  18. I also really like ice hockey
  19. I prefer long hair to short
  20. I love Italian and Mexican food
  21. I want to adopt children someday
  22. I want to live on a farm someday
  23. I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste
  24. I love listening to books on CD
  25. I love things that glow in the dark. I have glow-in-the-dark stars on my bedroom ceiling, and love it.
  26. I love Astronomy, and science
  27. I love working with clay
  28. I love rainy days
  29. I am a huge Harry Potter fan
  30. I am a night owl

No comments:

Post a Comment