Sunday, February 17, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 11

Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

I don't have an iPod, but I do have a computer with iTunes, so I used that instead. Here goes:

  1. Cantique De Noel by Andrea Bocelli
  2. Melodramma by Andrea Bocelli
  3. Rapsodia by Andrea Bocelli
  4. Romanza by Andrea Bocelli
  5. Voglio Restare Cosi by Andrea Bocelli
  6. Quante Volte Ti Ho Cercato by Andrea Bocelli
  7. Because We Believe by Andrea Bocelli
  8. Canto Della Terra by Andrea Bocelli
  9. Estate by Andrea Bocelli
  10. E Sara' A Settembre (Someone Like You) by Andrea Bocelli
I know all of the songs that came up were by Andrea Bocelli, and that is because most of the music on my computer is by him. The other music I have, that didn't take up all the music space, is by Colbie Calliat.

Andrea Bocelli is one of my absolute favorite artists, which is why all of the songs that came up for this is by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment