Friday, February 22, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 16

Your views on mainstream music

I grew up listening to mainstream music, so I am not against it in general. Though, there are some songs that I do not like, that have a lot of swearing, racist lyrics, and other bad lyrics.

I first started listening to country music, then listened to lite rock, and now include Christian music (mostly Christian rock), to the music I love.

I made the choice myself of what I listen to, but my parents have helped me in what is good and what is bad.

If you listen to mainstream music, that is fine. If you don't, that's fine too. I'm not going to tell people what to listen to, but I really do not want to hear songs that are offensive. I also wish people would not play the music so loud, that it can be heard from a very long ways away.

I like anything from Garth Brooks (country) to Andrea Bocelli (opera/foreign) to Francesca Battistelli (Christian) to Pearl Jam (alternative rock), among many others. So, I am open to most music.

No comments:

Post a Comment