Thursday, February 14, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

A moment you felt most satisfied with your life

Probably in May, when I started volunteering at the local library in my town. I deliver library materials to those who can't come to the library for whatever reason (illness, disability, etc.). I was finally able to do something since graduating high school that I can stick to.

I love doing what I do, because the people I deliver to are really nice, and have accepted me into this line of volunteer work. As well as the other volunteers.

I missed a few days from oversleeping, but I have been doing this ever since May, every Friday. Even through the extreme heat we had for about half the summer, to the cold and snow/ice we have had this winter, I have been going out and delivering library materials.

I am now going to school on Thursdays, which is nice, because that gives me more to do, and I'm not laying around at home, doing nothing.

It's weird doing homework again, but it's surprisingly nice to be back at school. I haven't really like school until I stared going for this degree (baking/pastry). I think it's because I am learning about something that I actually love and enjoy.

So, basically, the last eight or nine months have been pretty good overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment