Sunday, February 10, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Your views on religion

I'm not seriously religious, but it's good to have some beliefs in life.

Religious people, and people who consider them "spiritual" are usually more caring, compassionate, loving, happy people.

For a while now, I have been wanting to go on missions trips, and I am kind of jealous of those who do go on them.

I am kind of against "organized" religion, but I don't mind people who do like it.

I don't agree with some of the things in the Bible, but I am not against it as a whole.

There are many pros and cons of religion, like with everything.

I consider myself more "spritual" than "religous," which I am perfectly fine with.

I just wish people would stop fighting over anything to do with religion. Not everyone believes the same thing, and I wish people would be ok with that. People can not all be for or against something, so stop fighting about it. It is no use.

I love prayers, but I have a hard time praying every single day, but I have nothing against people who do pray every day. Prayers are awesome things, when used right.

No comments:

Post a Comment