Sunday, December 30, 2012

My New Hair Cut






Well, I finally got my hair cut. I have been needing one for a long time now, and now it is done. I prefer long hair, but I am loving my new hair cut.

The ponytail in the bag is a donation to Locks of Love, which I will be mailing this week. I love donating hair to them, and this will be my second time doing this.

I haven't had short hair in a long time, so this will get some getting used to, but I love how it looks. I can't wait to donate again, even though it'll be a few years before I can do it again. I wish hair didn't grow so slowly.

I figured I would get my hair cut for the new year, as my first ''change." Another change I want to work on is becoming more outgoing. I really hate being as shy as I am, and it's frustrating when I want to say something, but it's too painful for me to actually say it.

So, I want to work on that too.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment