Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Have School Spirit

I start school at the end of this month, and I am really looking forward to it. Which is really saying something, since I never really liked school until now.

I am going to college for my Hospitality degree, focusing on baking. When I first started college, I was going for my special education degree, but I wasn't doing well in the classes, so I switched majors.

I did really well in the classes I took for my Hospitality degree (straight A's), and I am really happy now.

I still want to go for a special education degree, though. Although, I may opt for teacher's aide instead of teacher. I may do that in the fall or next spring.

I can't believe I am actually looking forward to school, but I guess that's because I found something that I really enjoy doing. I can't wait to start!!!

Well, that's all for now. More to come later. Have a wonderful new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment