Friday, December 14, 2012

I Am the Birthday Girl Today!!!

Well, today is my birthday!! I can't believe it's here already. Time went by so fast.

The day has been good so far. I volunteered at the library this morning (which I LOVE doing!!), a few of the library staff and volunteers sung happy birthday to me, I got a couple of birthday cards (one from my dad, and one from one of the other volunteers), I got a few cupcakes from one of the volunteers, and a patron that I deliver library materials to gave me a Christmas card, and $10.

So, it has been a good day so far. I don't know what else I am going to do today, and this weekend. I might go see a movie, though. I haven't decided yet.

I'm at the age now where I don't really need to have a party or celebration, but I will celebrate with friends and family if I think of something to do.

I am not asking for anything for my birthday this year. I don't really need anything. People can get me something if they want, but they don't have to, and I'm not asking them to get me anything.

So, all in all, I'm having a good birthday.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment