Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Eager for School to Start

This past Friday, I went to school, to get things sorted out. I had a counseling restriction to take care of, which I did take care of. I then signed up for one class, Nutrition, and it is all paid for now.

I am only taking one class in the spring because I haven't been to school in a long time (for personal reasons), and I wanted to slowly get back into a school routine. I might take two classes either in the summer or fall semester, and work from there.

Even though I love the holidays, and always look forward to them every year, I actually wish they were over already, and that school has started. This is the very first time I like school, and am looking forward to it, so saying that is very rare for me.

My major in school is Hospitality, focusing on baking, which is why I am taking a Nutrition class.

It will be weird being back, since I haven't been to school in so long, but I am ready to be back. I need this.

The class I am taking is every Thursday from 9 am to 11 am, and it starts on January 24th. I little over a month away. That's too long a wait for me, but I will wait nonetheless.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment