Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Year's Hair Cut

I have decided that I will get a major hair cut this weekend, for New Year's. I need to get rid of the split ends, and I also wanted a change.

Although I prefer long hair, I like short hair too. I will be donating my hair to Locks of Love, and the bulk of the length of my hair will be going to that.

I have been wanting to do this for ages, but just never got around to actually doing it. I donated to Locks of Love about 4 or 5 years ago, and have wanted to do it again.

Locks of Love is an amazing organization, and I love what they are doing. I can't wait to get this haircut (this is a rare thing for me to say, since I do NOT like getting them).

I can't believe New Year's is only 3 days away. Where has the time gone? 2012 has been a pretty good year overall. Nothing bad has happened, which is nice.

I hope 2013 is going to be a great year. Especially with me going back to school. This haircut is perfect for going back, since I haven't been back in a couple years. I actually miss school, which is something I may have never said before.

I finally found something I enjoy doing, so school is more enjoyable for me. Before I took time off, I was getting straight A's in my classes, which I don't think I have ever done before.

I am looking forward to these new changes, and I hope more come along (good changes, of course). I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, and I wish you a happy and safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment